In the coming years, regional governments and state-owned companies will have to fully switch to domestic software. This is due to a large number of doubts of the professional community and companies that do not want to run solutions at their own expense, and even more so to suffer losses associated with possible flaws in the software.Moderator:
- Lashin Renat - Executive Director of the National Soft APPP
- Ivan Vakhmyanin - General Director, Visiology
- Alexander Gutin - Marketing Director ASTRALINUX
- Sergey Strelkov - Software Development Director, CRОC
- Valentin Makarov - President, NP Russoft
- Roman Urnyshev - Head, Federal State Budgetary Institution "Center for Examination and Coordination of Informatization"
- Maxim Fayazov - Director of Communication with Governmental Authorities of PJSC "Micron"