Problems of diagnosis and treatment of malignant tumors - one of the most important topics of digital medicine. What technologies really help in patients' treatment, will the diagnostic system be available to everyone?
- Trends in the diagnosis of malignant tumors
- Genetic and cellular engineering
- How effective are the existing methods?
- Marina Sekacheva - Vice Rector for research, Professor in I.M. Sechenov First MSMU, doctor-oncologist
- Yuri Zinchenko - President of Russian Authors Society, chief freelance specialist in medical psychology of the Ministry of health of Russia, Dean of the faculty of psychology in Lomonosov Moscow state University, academician of Russian Authors Society
Vladimir Astashov - Chief physician of Moscow regional oncology center
Andrey Kaprin - General Director of Scientific medical research center of radiology of the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation
Alexander Filimonov - Chief physician of LLC "PET - technology Balashikha"
Igor Reshetov - Head of Department in I.M. Sechenov First MSMU, Doctor-oncologist , Chief research officer